We believe that….
1. All students can learn and be productive members of the school community.
2. All members of the school community deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.
3. The promotion of positive interpersonal skills and acceptance of diverse groups of people are necessary for the personal and educational growth of each individual.
4. Critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making are life skills that can be developed and enhanced across the curricula and through extra-curricular activities.
5. Students should be provided a safe and nurturing environment with the necessary resources to foster physical and mental well-being.
6. The school atmosphere must promote individuality, creativity, and originality; honesty and integrity are expected.
7. Academic, social, and technological skills across the curricula prepare students for college and career readiness.