NEW!!! - Make the most of your family time! Check out MUSEUM PASSES just like you would check out a book!
THE MIDDLETOWN NORTH GIRLS’ SOFTBALL TEAM PRESENTSTHE 3rd ANNUAL STRIKE OUT AUTISM CHALLENGESaturday: April 8, 2017 at Middletown North High SchoolALL PROCEEDS WILL BE USED TO PURCHASE ITEMS TO BENEFIT SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS AT SCHOOLS IN THE MIDDLETOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT
You are cordially invited to Middletown High School North’s 3rd annual Gift Auction!
Come and make sweet memories and bring home some wonderful prizes!
Date: Friday, May 12th, 2017 6-10pm
Place: VFW Post #2179, Port Monmouth
$20 Admission + $30 prepaid ticket package
To purchase tickets contact Angela Huscha
To order tickets online please visit: http://mhsnboosterclub.com/
Appeal from Two Students at Bayshore:
Fundraiser to Support Our Middletown Police Department
- My brother and I started this project so we could raise money for the K9 Unit while also showing our Police Department that Middletown residents and beyond our town Back Our Blue. We believe we should honor all police officers. Based on the huge response we got the majority of people in our town do too.
- Because of YOUR support and generosity, we were able to give $2,020 dollars to the police department from our first online store. Our good friends Renee & Don Anglum at Destination Athlete are so generous and we are very thankful for their help. Once again, for EVERY item you buy, TEN DOLLARS will go directly back to our Police Dept. $10!! If you prefer you may also make a direct donation without purchasing any clothing.
- For our new store, we added additional items and design. Below is a link to the online store where you can purchase tee shirts, hoodies, zip up hoodies. Let’s show our police department that the residents of Middletown will always have their back!
- PLEASE tell your friends. Help us share the store link below on social media and thru email
- Thank you for supporting our K9 unit and helping us show all of our officers that we are thankful for their service and are proud of them.
- Click here to open a flyer about this project.