· A successful school provides the impetus that offers its students the opportunity to cultivate a respect for knowledge and the development of a strong moral compass.
· A strong educational community includes and embraces all stakeholders in its mission to celebrate student achievement and the diversity of its members.
· Challenging students academically and offering a variety of experiences and exposures develops the whole person.
· Providing a safe and balanced learning environment for students creates a haven for creativity and a willingness to accept contrasting points of view.
· Implementation of technology into the educational process broadens student preparedness to compete and excel in the ever expanding world economy.